Medical fees, anesthesiologist, anesthesia, surgery room, egg retrieval, in vitro fertilization, all medicines, embryo transfer, ultrasound and all pre and post treatment consultations.… Read more »
Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Working Hours:
- Total Submissions:
Procrea Center is directed by Dr. Emilio Novales Aguirre, physician and surgeon, graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquín (Guatemala City).
He completed his postgraduate studies in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Marien Hospital in Stuttgart, Germany and then a fellowship in Reproductive Medicine.
Emilio Novales Aguirre, gynecologist and obstetrician (Speaks English and German)
His experience: seven years working as a specialist indoor Marien Hospital in Germany, Stuttgart.
University Degree: Graduate of Medicine, University Francisco Marroquin, with the title of Surgeon in class 1998
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Marien Hospital, Stuttgart, Germany
- University Hospital of the University of Tubigen Aleman (1998-2002)
- Research in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Stuttgart Germany (2002-2003)
- Member of the German Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Guatemalan member of the Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. University links
Gynecology and Obstetrics
In- Vitro ICS