ALO Bariatrics is the premier destination for safe weight loss surgery in Mexico.… Read more »
• Medical Degree (M.D.) Obtaining 91.0 average. Degree: Excellent Academic performance. Option: Degree by Average.
• Medicine. Centro Universitario de Ciencias de la Salud (CUCS). Universidad de Guadalajara.
• Rotatory boarding school. Hospital General Regional 46. June 2001 to June 2002. With 9.0 average
• Social Service
• Unidad de Investigación Médica en Epidemiología Clínica Orientación Cirugía Centro Medico Nacional de Occidente IMSS-Jal. January 2002-2003
• Approval of the National Examination of Medical Residences. General surgery.
• Specialization in General Surgery: Centro Medico Nacional de Occidente. IMSS. March 2004-Febrero 2008
• Rotation on the 2nd year if General Surgery: Cook County Hospital Chicago Il. Esophagus surgery, Laparoscopic and Robotics.
• Social Service of Speciality in General Surgery: Investigation. Centro Médico Nacional de Occidente. March 2007-August 2007
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Member Since 2013
-The International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO) Member Since 2013
-Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery (AMCE) Member Since May 2008
-Mexican Council of General Surgery (CMCG) Member Since 2009
-Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases (CMCOEM) Member Since 2011