A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck.… Read more »
We are a unique private Medical Center specialized in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, located in the city of Cajamarca, we provide a quality service for all the families.
Cirujano Plástico Estético y Reconstructivo
CMP 35455 RNE 21127
SOCIEDAD PERUANA DE CIRUGIA PLASTICA, RECONSTRUCTIVA Y ESTETICA
I am a Plastic Surgeon trained to perform surgeries of:
1. Pediatric plastic surgery: Figured lips, cleft palate, agenesis of the auricle, polydactyly and syndactyly, etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the Hospital del Niño and San Juan de Dios Clinic, both in the city of Lima.
2. Pediatric burns: Medical and surgical treatment in escarectomies, escharotomies, autografting of partial and total skin, halograft and homografts. Sequential scars plaques to burns, local flaps, etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the Hospital del Niño and Hospital Militar Central, both in the city of Lima.
3. Burned Adults: Medical and surgical treatment in escarectomias, escarotomías, partial and total skin autograft, halograft and homografts. Sequential scars plaques to burns, local flaps, etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the Central Military Hospital, in the city of Lima.
4. Hand and Extremity Surgery: Coverage of complex post-traumatic wounds and other etiology with local flaps (Experience confirmed in Pediculated Radial Flaps). Flexor and extensor hand appliance repair, peripheral nervous surgery with nerve autografts, micro surgical (radial, ulnar, median nerves, etc.), carpal tunnel syndrome, tendon transposition, brachial plexus surgery, etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the Central Military Hospital and Hospital Almenara de Essalud (former worker), both from the city of Lima.
5. Onco plástica: Reconstruction of complex wounds, by surgical resections with extension of local and free colonies, throughout the human anatomy. From breast construction with autologous tissues (TRAM flap) to prosthesis expander, Reconstruction of lower limbs, Reconstruction of Abdominal and Thoracic Wall, Reconstruction of complex wounds on face (Soil flaps, Collars, Soils, Cufflinks, Free flaps or Micro Surgical) Nasogenians, Lobulated, rhomboid, frontal, nose and lips), etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the National Institute of Neoplastic Diseases, in the city of Lima.
6. Plastic Oculo: Eyelid Surgery, Entropion, Upper and Lower Blepharoplasia, Surgery of Superior Eyelid Retractors for Ptosis Correction, Surgery of Stoppers in Newspapers, etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the INO National Institute, in the city of Lima.
7. Aesthetic Surgery: Prostheses of Breast and Butt Prostheses, Blepharoplasty, Liposculptures, Dermolipectomies, Facial rejuvenation, Rhinoplasty, aesthetic otoplasties, Botulinum toxin injection and bioimplants (bioplasty), Breast reductions, Scar tissue, fatty fillings on face and buttocks , Elevation of tail of loss, liposuction of jowl, extirpation of balls of Bichad, etc. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the clinic Juvencia of Dr. J. Hidalgo and Clinic Los Andes of Dr. Angulo, both from the city of Lima.
8. Reconstructive Surgery: Reconstruction of complex wounds, by surgical resections of tumors or traumatic with flaps in the head and neck (Proven experience in Frontal, Nasogenian Flaps, Flap Pectoral Mayor, Sternocleidomastoid, Trapezius, etc.), leather reconstruction scalp (Experience in scalp flaps), Reconstruction of Nasal Pyramid (Indian Flaps, Costal Cartilage grafts), Perineal Reconstruction (Proven experience in Gracilis flaps, Tensor flaps of Fascia Lata) and others. Knowledge learned in my rotations by the Central Military Hospital and E. Rebagliati Hospital of Essalud (Former Employee), both from the city of Lima.
Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
It gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert.
Nose surgery,or rhinoplasty, is sometimes referred to as "nose reshaping" or a "nose job."
It can improve the appearance and proportion of your nose, or correct a breathing problem associate with the nose.
The Liposuction procedure, also known as lipoplasty and liposculpture, or “lipo”, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that targets stubborn fat deposits through a cannula and suction motion.… Read more »
Sought out by patients who have gone through pregnancy or major weight loss, abdominoplasty or the “tummy tuck” is among the most common procedures performed by a Plastic Surgeon. Used to remove excess skin in the upper and lower abdomen, the tummy tuck can greatly improve the overall shape and contour of the body.… Read more »
he Breast augmentation surgery, also known as the augmentation mammoplasty, or “boob job,” is a surgical procedure that aims to enhance the size and appearance of the breasts to achieve symmetry… Read more »
Ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, can improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear.
Otoplasty can correct a defect in the ear structure that is present at birth that becomes apparent with development or it can treat misshapen ears caused by injury.