Abdominoplasty is an aesthetic surgery that removes localized fat in the lower abdomen, sagging skin and umbilical region on occasion, the stretch marks located between the horizontal line that passes through the umbilicus and pubic hair. It is a surgical procedure that solves the problem and the aesthetic imbalance of the abdomen in a more radical way than a liposculpture.
- When leaving the operating room, moving the legs will increase blood circulation in this area of the body.
- Perform post-operative therapies.
- Use girdle at least during the first 4 weeks after the operation.
- Avoid carrying weight after the intervention.
- Avoid walking upright so that the scar is not subject to tension.
- Cover the scar for 10 days after removing the stitches.
- Take short walks after three weeks of surgery.
- Keep the wound covered before taking a bath.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Mar 19, 2018 4:51 pm