55 W. 17th Street, Ste 105
Mon - Thu 08:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Fri 08:00 AM – 5:00 PM; Sat, Sun: Closed
Our team of award winning, board-certified NYC primary care physicians in Midtown Manhattan and on Upper East Side, New York are dedicated to providing the care you need to stay healthy and to help prevent potential disease and illness.
Routine exams can detect potential health problems and deal with them before they develop further or worsen.
Finest Reputations in NYC and Manhattan
In our practice, you will ALWAYS see a real physician as we feel that a close physician patient relationship is one of the most important ways to maintain health. In many practices in the modern health care environment, patients are seeing midlevel providers rather than their own physicians regularly and our juggled from provider to provider. Our practice spends the times necessary to identify issues often missed into today’s busy health care environment. These components have led to our primary care team having one of the finest reputations in NYC and Manhattan.
Preventative Primary Care
We offer preventative primary care examinations, screenings, and our patients to help maintain a healthy life catered to your individual needs and risk factors. It is recommended that all individuals, regardless of age, receive a preventative physical exam on an annual basis. Our doctors feel that an annual exam allows you to stay connected to your doctor and ask any questions and bring up any issues that you have not had time or been able to keep up with as you would have liked.
Routine exams can detect potential health problems and deal with them before they develop further or worsen. In addition, general counseling can be given with regard to diet or lifestyle that can be key in prevention and discuss your individual risk factors and concerns. More specific exams with a focus on Women’s health, Men’s health, Work and Insurance physicals are also offered. At Manhattan Primary Care, your individualised health is our number one concern.
What your Annual Exam May Include?
- Family medical history screening
- Physical exam
- Blood pressure check
- EKG/ECG (electrocardiogram) testing as needed
- Immunizations recommended as appropriate
- Preventive Wellness Exam for Women
- Preventive Wellness Exam for Male
- Tobacco use screening
- Pre-operative examinations
- Nutritional Counseling
- Laboratory Testing which may include CBC, General and Detailed Chemistry Profiles including liver and kidney function tests, Cholesterol testing, Vitamin Deficiency Testing, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STD/STI) testing including HIV, Hepatitis, Syphillis. Urinalysis with appropriate testing for gonorrhea/chlamydia, Immunization serology testing and other testing as needed
- Screening tests (colonoscopy, mammogram, pap smear, bone density testing and more)
- Referral to specialists and testing for annual eye, skin and gynecological examinations (Pap smear, mammography, etc), colonoscopy
Manhattan Primary Care
55 W. 17th Street, Ste 105,
New York, NY 10011
+1 (212) 378-9987
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Oct 02, 2019 7:33 am