Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
It gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert.
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, can be treated by eyelid lift surgery.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty.
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Dec 19, 2017 8:57 pm