The botulinum toxin is a non-surgical medical technique, that go into the skin to prevent facial wrinkles. This procedure is simple and painless. The botulinum toxin help keep these areas free of wrinkles.
- Infections on the application zone.
- Serious muscular pathology.
- Allergy to egg’s protein.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Treatment Guidelines
- 1st Session: application of the botulinum toxin on the areas indicated by the doctor.
- 2nd Session: treatment revision after 15 days from the 1st session.
- Within the following 6 to 8 hours after the treatment it is necessary:
- Not to massage, touch or press the treated area.
- Not to wear motorbike helmets or any other type.
- Avoid physical activity and perspiration.
- Do not apply make-up.
- Do not sleep during the following 6 hours.
- During the days following the treatment some side effects may appear, such as: headache, ocular congestion, edema and watery or swollen eyes. These symptons are very unusual, temporary and reversible they spontaneously abate.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Apr 20, 2018 12:11 am