Monday to Saturday : 9am - 7pm
In a physical evaluation before a Gluteoplasty, different techniques that can improve the gluteal area taking into account anatomical and aesthetic considerations are taken into account.
- Fall and position of the glutes.
- Flaccidity of the skin
- Projection of the glutes.
- V-shaped groove in the lumbodorsal area.
- Supraglúteas Depressions.
- Undergroud folds.
- Lateral depressions.
- Lateral area of the legs.
- Average area of the buttocks.
- Lateral area of the hips.
- In case of having drains, they are removed after 5-7 days.
- Genital hygiene and surgical wound is important.
- After the intervention, the patient can sit down in 24 hours.
- Avoid sitting more than necessary during the first 3 weeks.
- During the first 3 weeks, sleep on your stomach.
- Avoid making efforts like, physical activity, carrying children or pets.
- Avoid the use of aspirin or any medicine that has the compound due to the anticoagulant effect.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Mar 19, 2018 4:50 pm