Buttock augmentation is a procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with an uplifted and shapelier buttock profile. In the past ten years, this procedure has become increasingly popular worldwide, with shapely buttocks often seen as a symbol of femininity and sensuality. The most frequent methods for enlarging and reshaping your buttocks are fat grafting using your own natural fatty tissue (popularly referred to as the Brazilian butt lift), or with buttock implants.
- If your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look
- If your buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance
- If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat
- If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure
- Clothes and swimwear will fit better.
- Your body will appear more shapely and proportionate.
- Your buttocks will be firmer, rounder and uplifted, creating a more youthful and curvaceous appearance.
- It is possible for implants to slip postoperatively or for some of the fat to be reabsorbed, causing asymmetry.
- If you are very slender and want significant augmentation, you may need implants to achieve the size that you desire.
- Because of postoperative swelling, it may take three to six months before the full effect of this surgery is evident.
- Liposuction with suction tubes (cannulas) is used to remove fatty tissue from areas of your body with excess tissue, such as the abdomen, hips, back, or thighs.
- The fat is then processed for fat transfer.
- The fat is reinjected using syringes connected to cannulas.
- Usually three small incisions are needed for injecting the fat, but these incision sites are easily hidden by clothing.
- The fat is grafted in layers at multiple levels, with the cannula moving back and forth to ensure that a smooth, linear deposit of fatty tissue is left to reshape and augment the buttocks area.
- The liposuction incisions are closed with sutures.
- Drains are inserted and a compression garment is worn following surgery.
- With this procedure a soft, shaped silicone implant is placed through an incision hidden inside the natural buttock crease, or an alternate incision site may be used. Your plastic surgeon will provide further details about these incision locations during the consultation.
- The implant is positioned in a pocket below the large buttock (gluteal) muscle and above the pelvic bone.
- The incisions are closed with sutures, drains are inserted, and a compression garment is worn following surgery.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Dec 23, 2017 2:02 am