Also known as Brazilian butt lift or butt implants
Buttock augmentation is a procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with an uplifted and shapelier buttock profile. In the past ten years, this procedure has become increasingly popular worldwide, with shapely buttocks often seen as a symbol of femininity and sensuality.
The most frequent methods for enlarging and reshaping your buttocks are fat grafting using your own natural fatty tissue (popularly referred to as the Brazilian butt lift), or with buttock implants.
When to Consider Buttock Augmentation
- If your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look
- If your buttock shape is too flat or square and you would like more curves and a more youthful appearance
- If weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat
- If clothes and swimwear do not fit properly on your figure
Are you a good candidate for a buttock augmentation?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider buttock augmentation:
- Your buttocks are too small for your body frame and you want a more balanced look.
- Weight loss or the aging process has left your buttocks loose, sagging, or flat.
- Clothes or swimwear are baggy or do not fit properly on your figure.
- The shape or size of your buttocks makes you feel self-conscious and you desire more curves.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Mar 13, 2018 1:46 am