Porcelain Veneers by Sohosmile in NYC
Dental veneers can correct several visible and dental health issues. Veneers are extremely thin tooth-colored porcelain shells that cover and protect damaged teeth. Porcelain provides a natural-looking surface. It’s strong, long-lasting and stain-resistant. And these veneers require less tooth enamel to be removed than a crown.
Traditional Porcelain Veneers
If you hide your teeth with your hand when you smile, you may be a good candidate for dental veneers. Traditional porcelain veneers, the most common, cover and protect your teeth. Porcelain veneers can be a very durable option. Talk to a cosmetic dentist in Manhattan to see if veneers are right for you.
Dr. John Koutsoyiannis is a skilled cosmetic dentist who can help you achieve your goals. At Sohosmile, creating porcelain veneers involves consideration of your facial appearance, skin tone, hair color, teeth, gum tissue and lips to develop a customized smile.
Getting porcelain veneers is a cosmetic dentistry procedure. But besides providing a makeover for your smile, they also deliver some proven health benefits. Veneers protect your teeth from additional damage, saving you the expense of more invasive treatments in the future.
- Improve the durability of your teeth
- Limit the amount of tooth enamel that needs to be removed
When You Want Veneers
Press on Veneers Teeth by Sohosmile in NYC
Your decision to add veneers to your teeth is permanent, since some enamel has to be removed to fit the veneers properly. Dr. John can explain the process. The common reasons for getting veneers include:
- To hide broken, chipped or cracked teeth
- To change the appearance of your smile
- To whiten stained or discolored teeth when other methods haven’t worked
- To cover one or more gaps in your smile
- To protect worn-out tooth enamel
- To correct the look of misaligned, irregular or uneven teeth
Whatever your reason for getting veneers, your teeth definitely look better afterward. Whether you simply want to improve your smile or you want to prevent further serious dental issues in the future, porcelain veneers just may be the best choice for you.
Types of Dental Veneers
Commonly, dental veneers are created using porcelain that’s custom-made to fit onto each tooth. Depending on your individual needs and overall oral health, you may need:
- Porcelain veneers. The most common type of veneers used at Sohosmile, porcelain veneers are made in a lab by hand. A master ceramicist layers porcelain to create a truly lifelike result. Each case is always custom-made to be one-of-a-kind.
- Composite resin veneers. Not as strong or long-lasting as porcelain veneers, composite resin veneers are less expensive, which saves on your dental veneers cost. They’re easier to fix and can be put in place in a single visit to your SoHo dentist.
- Prepless veneers. Sometimes Invisalign clear aligners, along with prepless veneers, are used when you don’t want any of your natural teeth removed. Prepless veneers are also a good option if you have undersized teeth.
- Alternatives to veneers. Once you get veneers, you’ll always have them. If you don’t want to undergo the procedure, try some alternatives to veneers, such as dental bonding, teeth whitening or Invisalign aligners.
206 Spring Street, 5th Floor,
New York, New York 10012
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Mar 17, 2020 1:38 pm