The facelift seeks to remove the excess of skin and wrinkles on the face, like the underlying tissues.
Over time facial skin loses its tone and becomes flaccid ideal and wrinkled, but there are other factors that alter the skin like changes in weight, smoking, stress, heredity, environmental pollution, the nutritional deficiencies and sun exposure excess
The facelift seeks to restore harmony and natural balance to the face giving youth and freshness.
Are you a good candidate for a facelift?
The following are some common facial characteristics that make you an appropriate candidate for a facelift:
- Sagging skin in your midface and/or jawline
- Deep creases extending from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Lines extending from each corner of your mouth down your chin (marionette lines)
- Facial fat (volume) that has fallen or is displaced
- Sagging and loss of muscle tone in the lower face, resulting in jowls
- A double chin, resulting from loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
- Creased and sagging skin in your neck
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Jan 17, 2018 6:44 am