This procedure looks to counter-act the effects of gravity on your facial skin. I reorganize, lift and remove excess tissue achieving a natural look and not a ‘mask’ appearance.
Are you a good candidate for a facelift?
The following are some common facial characteristics that make you an appropriate candidate for a facelift:
- Sagging skin in your midface and/or jawline
- Deep creases extending from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Lines extending from each corner of your mouth down your chin (marionette lines)
- Facial fat (volume) that has fallen or is displaced
- Sagging and loss of muscle tone in the lower face, resulting in jowls
- A double chin, resulting from loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
- Creased and sagging skin in your neck
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Jan 16, 2018 2:46 pm