Also known as hair restoration and hair replacement surgery
Hair loss, or alopecia, is a common problem that affects both men and women and can be caused by stress, diseases, some medical treatments and genes. While some of these factors are temporary or can be reversed, many suffer permanent hair loss that can lead to self-confidence issues. Hair transplantation surgery can help men and women suffering from baldness or thinning hair.
When to Consider Hair Transplantation
- If you have thinning hair
- If you have bald spots
- If you have a receding hairline
- Gives you a more youthful look
- Reduces or eliminates the need for a hairpiece or wig
- Provides a permanent solution to hair loss
- It might take months for hair to grow into the area
- Multiple sessions spanning over one to two years might be required
- No guarantee that hair will be consistent with previous hair growth
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering hair transplantation. If you wish to focus on what is unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Sep 28, 2016 9:52 pm