The nose occupies the center of the face and brings harmony and forms overall facial beauty
I take into account the ethnic characteristics and personality of each patient, so rhinoplasty is personalized and the design is attractive and ideal, highlighting other personal aspects of the face.
Dr. Villalobos explains to patients what the appropriate nose shape which will give harmony to your face and personality is.
Are you a good candidate for nose surgery?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider rhinoplasty:
- Your nose is too large or too small
- Your nose does not seem to fit with the rest of your face
- Your nose is crooked, badly shaped, or out of alignment
- You have nasal blockage inside your nose and have trouble breathing
- You have a birth defect that you would like improved
- You would like improvement, not perfection, in the appearance of your nose
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Jan 17, 2018 6:46 am