Rhinoplasty is sometimes Referred to as "nose reshaping". Rhinoplasty Improves facial harmony and proportion of your nose. Also it can correct respiratory distress Caused by structural defects in the nose.
RHINOPLASTY SURGERY CAN CHANGE:
- Nose size relative to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or the size and position of the nostrils
- With Nose profile visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- nasal tip is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- That Nostrils are large, wide or Flipped
- nasal asymmetry
- For a more symmetrical donot, keep in mind That everyone's face is asymmetrical to some extent. Results May not be completely symmetrical, the goal is to, , Although create facial balance and correct proportion.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Mar 12, 2018 3:12 pm