Dentistry While You Sleep (Sedation)
Dr. Peter Mann is a DOCS certified sedation dentist. Although we offer Nitrous (laughing gas) which relaxes patients during their appointments, we understand that certain patients require sedation for dental procedures.
- High dental anxiety and fear?
- A severe gag reflex?
- Time constraints those who need to get more dentistry done in fewer visits?
- Chronic or acute jaw soreness?
- Physical limitations such as back and neck problems?
- Difficulty getting numb?
- A reluctance to previously complete treatment plans?
- Extensive treatment needs?
- A desire to have dentistry done while you are fully relaxed?
Patients with increased anxiety, nervousness, or those who need a significant amount of work are all good candidates for oral sedation. Administration of a little blue pill under close supervision is clinically extremely safe and allows for extensive treatment to be performed in a single appointment. At Smile Arts of NY we can restore several teeth or the entire mouth to complete health using sedation and advanced techniques. Cosmetic procedures such as dental veeneers, dental implants, and even root canals can be performed under conscious sedation. Further information is available at the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation website.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Sep 23, 2019 4:17 pm