The thigh reduction or Thighplasty procedure is a cosmetic surgery that is performed to ideally remove excess skin, wrinkles, and fat at the top and bottom of the thighs to restore firmness to the fallen muscle, improving its overall appearance. The thigh lift may be performed in conjunction with other procedures such as liposuction or a butt-lift.
- Improve the contour of anyone who, for personal reasons, thinks that their skin is sagging.
- Correct shape and smoothness of thighs after major weight loss.
- Allow the patient to feel more comfortable in certain clothes, making their life more comfortable every day.
Generally, ideal candidates for a thighplasty are:
- People with a relatively stable weight
- People with excess tissue along the thigh
- Healthy individuals who do not have conditions that will increase risk or impair recovery
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and fitness.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm