A thigh lift is a procedure that involves the removal of excess skin and fat from either the inner or outer thighs. This is often desirable after substantial or bariatric weight loss or in individuals for whom dieting and exercise have failed to reduce excess tissue in their upper thighs.
When to Consider a Thigh Lift
- If you want your thighs to have a better, more proportional contour and a firmer look and feel.
- If you have undergone bariatric surgery or massive weight loss.
- If you are distressed about loose, flabby skin on your thighs.
- If you have difficulty fitting into clothing because of heavy thighs.
Are you a good candidate for a thigh lift?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider a thigh lift:
- The effects of aging have led to sagging, cellulite and loose skin on your thighs.
- You have succeeded in a weight reduction program and you now desire shapely thighs that reflect your more proportional, toned figure.
- Clothes do not fit properly because of your heavy thighs.
- Your thighs make you feel self-conscious and you want to restore your self-assurance regarding your body.
If you are in good general health, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for this procedure.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Mar 31, 2018 2:26 am