Vaginal rejuvenation is a procedure that restores and revitalizes the vagina in order to create a smoother, more youthful look and feel through two distinctive surgeries: labiaplasty—labia reduction—and vaginoplasty—vaginal wall tightening.
On the other hand, a vaginoplasty consists of the tightening of the vagina itself once its muscles have become loose or weakened due to childbirth and aging.
There is a variety of other procedures as well that can give you that fresh, clean, youthful look that you desire.
RECONSTRUCTIVE OR COSMETIC VAGINOPLASTY (VAGINAL TIGHTENING SURGERY)
Some women feel uncomfortable with the appearance and size of their genitals, especially after giving birth. It can cause a woman to feel embarrassed and to refrain from sexual activities. It also causes a lack of self-esteem and confidence. A vaginoplasty—in combination with a labiaplasty—is the perfect solution to accomplishing full vaginal rejuvenation.
Undergoing a vaginoplasty procedure is ideal if you are experiencing unappealing and weak vaginal muscles.
While a labiaplasty reduces the size of the skin folds surrounding the vulva or opening of the vagina, this procedure is best done with vaginoplasty for to experience a full, restorative effect. Combining these two procedures can cause great heightening in sexual stimulation and self-confidence. Labiaplasty overall can create a symmetrical appearance that is both appealing and incredibly attractive.
PROS AND CONS OF VAGINAL COSMETIC SURGERY
When it comes to vaginal cosmetic surgery, there are a variety of perks that can't be found anywhere else. If you are an ideal candidate for vaginal rejuvenation benefits, there are a few pros and cons to keep in mind.
- Your vagina and its surrounding muscles will experience a greater tightness just as it did before any pregnancies.
- Your vagina will be re-contoured to be asymmetrical and to your liking, resulting in boosted confidence and a more attractive appearance.
- The appearance of bikinis and panties will be enhanced and more attractive due to the new sleek look and shape of your newly revitalized vagina.
- You and your partner may need some time to get used to the results of rejuvenation. Different positions may be tested to see what is more pleasurable for the both of you, which is a pro in itself.
- There may be some adjustments needed for you and your partner to settle into the new sensations resulting from this procedure.
- Possible bladder injury, hemorrhage, and infection might occur, but with an experienced surgeon, risks may very well not occur.
If you have had children or have experienced trauma and you have the desire to restore your tightness, if you have a large clitoral hood, or if you feel completely uncomfortable with your vagina's personal aesthetics, vaginal rejuvenation is highly recommended.
Only members can leave feedback for listings. Sign In
No reviews yet
Last updated: Dec 28, 2017 5:02 am